There is growing activity around eAssessment, largely driven it appears by concerns over AI and in particular Generative AI and large Language Models. On Thursday 15 June THE is holding a free webinar on the theme of 'Getting Digital Assessment Right.'
Issues to be discussed, they say are"
- When is digital assessment the right choice in diagnostic, formative and summative assessment?
- How can digital assessments facilitate feedback?
- What tools or applications are available to design robust digital assessments?
- How can educators remain agile and responsive to developments in technology and AI when they are designing digital assessments?
- How can alternative assessment methods become “digital”?
- Digital or not, do assessments still have a place in student learning?
Register here for the Webinar.