The UK Education Select Committee has launched an inquiry into the challenges posed and opportunities presented by the Fourth Industrial Revolution.The Committee is inviting written evidence on:
- The interaction between the Government’s industrial, skills and digital strategies
- The suitability of the current curriculum to prepare young people for the Fourth Industrial Revolution
- The impact of the Fourth Industrial Revolution on the delivery of teaching and learning in schools and colleges
- The role of lifelong learning in re-skilling the current workforce
- Place-based strategies for education and skills provision; and
- The challenges and opportunities of the Fourth Industrial Revolution for improving social justice and productivity
The deadline for written submissions is Thursday 21 June 2018.